Creative UI/UX Designer
Primary Responsibilities: Art Direction/Graphic Design
- Interact with Executive managers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned products.
- Work closely with account executives and account planners to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Personally, work on the graphic development of at least one product.
- Possess a solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned products.
- Provide accurate time for each tactic.
- Develop the solutions for Web and Techincal Projects.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Executive Director and Account director.
Secondary Responsibilities: Client Relationships
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
- Assist in making presentations to client.
- Suggest future account plans or ideas.
- Provide detailed and simplified direction to designers.
- Assist in the new education and development of designers and production peoples.
United Arab Emirates
My Duties and Responsibilities:
ATL, BTL, TTL, Strategic Plans
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Working with a wide range of media, Including Print, Audio, Video and Digital.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as
Adobe creative suites, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, Cinema4D
- working as part of a team with Printers, Copywriters, Photographers, stylists, Illustrators, Junior Designers, Account executives, Web developers, and Marketing specialists.
- May 2015
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for all ATL, BTL and TTL projects.
- Make Exhibition Design solutions.
- Listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
(the designs are a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e.
- I made up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time.
- Responsible Finalising artwork.
- May 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Graphsmark Centre Advertising And Publishing
Graphic Designer, Production Coordinator
- Designing and Finalising Artworks.
- Production in charge.
- Large printer operator (Roland, HP).
- Visualizing the new innovate ideas for billboards and hoardings and Making a detailed presentation.
- Responsible for printing materials and stock.
- December 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Storyboard Artist, Animator, 3D Modeller
- Client meeting and understanding their needs. setting up a budget.
- Responsible for Pre-Production ( Storyboarding and Scripting ).
- Develop and execute Production Pipeline.
- Production ( 3D Modelling, 3D Animation, Motion Graphics).
- December 2011
Artist, Painter, Sculptor
Responsible for all hand made Designs and Drawings
(Glass Painting, Sculpting, Etching, oil painting, Signage Designs, Display boards, Banners, Sticker plotting, vinyl pasting, cooling.)
- May 2008