- Creation and Production of Print Materials (Ads, Brochures, illustrations, graphics, advertisements, advertising banners), Templates for E-MailPPTs and Fair Designs.
- Checking that Markets use the Corporate Design correctly
- Image research for projects
- Project management and printing production coordination
- Execution of projects in collaboration with the responsible marketing managers
- April 2019
EF Education First
-Host family recruitment and student placements in host families throughout the community.
- Worked directly with students and host families through daily communication, manages crisis and help students acclimate to a new environment.
-Managed our student residence to ensure the safety and overall satisfaction of our students.
-Managed the Residence Advisor who lived at the student residence.
- Worked directly with foreign office staff (English speaking) to produce quality assurance and problem solve any issues that may arise.
- Efficiently managed day to day administrative tasks.
- March 2017
Graphic Designer in the Publication Department
(In-house International Agency)
Responsible for the Brochure print production for 20+ countries worldwide
Additionally, manage daily design requests from our worldwide
offices like ads, brand identity and marketing campaigns.
I've worked closely with online marketing designers, other staff in our central/worldwide offices, Art Directors and Copywriters in various projects.
I make use of my languages skills ( English, German, Spanish Portuguese and Italian)
on a daily basis.
- October 2016
Intern at the Promotional Market Department
Main Marketing activities for the Post-it(R) Custom Printed Products:
- Implementing the new service of digital Personalized Post-it previews to create a
stronger brand - client relationship
- Creating Flyers, brochures, catalogues of the current product pallet
- Collaboration with creative agencies, sales agents and inhouse /international departments
- Contact with clients and problem solving - Developing Marketing campaigns and promotions - Mantaining the Facebook fan-site, monitoring the web and updating the company‘s website
- July 2011
Intern in The Visual Communications Department
Raffaella Guidobono, Art Curator, Milano, Italy
Assisted in various curation projects:
Nautoscopio and TedxPalermo, Urban and video art project, Palermo, Italy
- Web content research for www.nautoscopio.tv - Translation of press releases from Italian into English and Spanish
- Acted as guest liaison and coordinator including scheduling and film shoot assistance - Assistet in the first phase of www.tedxpalermo.com a collaboration with TEDtalks
Parallel exhibition of the 11th Istanbul Biennial, HOW TO (skip a dead end street) - Designed event invitations
- Wrote artists biographies
- Translation of press releases from Italian into English
Moleskine® second annual Detour exhibition 2009
- Assisted (from Italy) the Head Curator of the Moleskine Detour event in Tokyo
- Liaised and organized guest participants
- Wrote participants’ biographies and notebooks descriptions in English and Italian
- December 2009