Promoted to Art Director after only five months to lead a team of 10-15 artists working on educational apps with Mickey Mouse, Disney Junior, and Pixar properties.
* Created a new Disney brand called Imagicademy that received numerous awards in its first year, including the 2015 Product of the Year award for Disney Learning.
* Worked quickly to develop new processes and hire artists to get the new brand established in a timely manner.
* Created completely new Disney IP (world, character design) while ensuring cohesiveness with existing characters.
* Boosted efficiency by as much as 400% by encouraging the team to learn more efficient ways to use Photoshop, including how to batch process images to quickly export out UI designs and book pages.
* Bottom-line results for Mickey's Magical Math World app: #1 iPad Kids downloads in 84 countries; #1 iPad Education downloads in 63 countries; #1 iPad Kids grossing in 37 countries; #1 iPad Education downloads in 35 countries.
- November 2015
Glendale, California, United States
Designer, Developer, Illustrator
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Web Design, Flash Design & Development, Project management, Character animation
- August 2006
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Director of Creative Development
Graphic design, character design, illustration, animation, Flash development,
project management, web development
- June 2007
Houston, Texas, United States