Behance Ambassador 2.0
In this 2.0 program we will focus more on Digital Curation for all our creative scene, from professional and independent projects; Events Seeking; Promoting, and Advising Existing Events and much more.
At this moment we are planing new strategies and ways to promote the Portuguese creative scene and build one website that is gonna be the reference of the creative scene.
Portugal Behance Ambassador 1.0
In 1.0 Version of Behance ambassador program we was committed to the next voluntary tasks:
- Maintain the community as vibrant and excited as possible online and offline:
- For this task i planed, designed the communication materials, and made the executive production for more than 8 events; went to conferences as an invited speaker to share this program for bigger offline audiences; i have builded and maintained one Facebook fan page that is the reference of the creative scene in Portugal.
- Planing, designing and producing cultural events to educate, promote and connect the community such as:
- Be In Talks - In this event regularly i invited one remarkable name or studio of the creative industry to share is knowledge and work with an excited audience. I invited names such as Alva Design Studio; P28 and Silva!Designers.
- Behance Folio Night - After established the agreement with Computer Arts to promote the best portfolio in the magazine, i produced the events of the events from this program. With out any budget i designed the strategy to bring this event to life. I selected 11 creatives, from young students, freelance artists and small but great studios to share and show their work for one audience of more than 70 people.
- Be In Workshop - After this last events i felt that the creatives and young professionals need always to be actualized to new trends, ways of work, get connected to the real professional experience and absorb the knowledge of the more experienced Designers, Illustrator and Creative Directors.
So, for Be in Workshops i made all the work from the executive production, design for communication materials, online promotion and the result come in 4 different and amazing workshops:
- Workshop in Concept Motion Design with Filipe Carvalho AKA randomthoughtpattern. Filipe Carvalho is a freelance designer and director for film and tv working internationally for studios and brands such as Digital Kitchen, Trollback + Company, 1st Ave Machine, Loyalkaspar, Sarofsky, Fresh Paint, TED, Alliance Graphique Internationalle, Ford, Microsoft, Current TV and much more.
- Workshop of Creative writing and illustration of children books with Planeta Tangerina.
Planeta Tangerina is a group specialized in communication for children and young people.
Since their foundation in 1999, they have participated in the creation of editorial projects aimed at young audiences, developing a global framework that includes the creation of concepts, content and illustrations and all work associated with a graphic publication.
PT regularly collaborates with the educational services of museums, municipalities, agencies and brands that develop programs for schools.
- Workshop in Creative Direction for Brand Design With Mário Mandacarú. Mário is one of the Portuguese remarkable Creative Directors with a specialization in Brand design, currently working in one the best Advertising and communication agency. Also Mário was for more than 6 years the President of the " Clube de Criativos", an non profit association that mainly promote the creative professionals and studios in the industry.
- Neo Burlesque Sketchbook drawing workshop with João Catarino and Manú De La Roche.
João Catarino is a illustrator, designer and drawing teacher in Ar.Co, FBAL, and ESAD with a big knowledge in sketchbook drawing, techniques and with many published books under this themes. Manú De La Roche is a Neo burlesque performer and our favorite model for drawing.
Also to promote and explain all this voluntary work and why creativity is important in the world industry i was invited for conferences in all of Portugal such as:
Pecha Kucha Night Lisbon #9
ARTEC 22 @ School of Graphic Arts and Design in Tomar
Cerveira Creative Camp - Creative event produced by OSTV and the art and cultural tv channel Canal180.
- July 2012
I was invited to teach young creatives how they can promote and build the best portfolio.
- June 2012