Ever since my second year in AUB, I've been doing freelance work, both as a designer and an illustrator. Freelancing has its ups and downs, but in a way, it makes me improve my work and be open to constructive criticism from clients. its an amazingly competitive field, but it's a huge passion of mine, and I am hoping it gets to be my future occupation.
•• Managing the gallery space and all administrative elements related to it:
• Currently designing all visuals and stationary (invitation cards, newsletters, catalogues, pamphlets...)
• Supervising all international shipment and freight forwarding accounts (import & export) regarding artwork transactions to and from the gallery
• In charge of editing and copywriting all texts and press-related subjects concerning the gallery
• Managing applications into international art fairs, attending, and co-managing the events themselves (UPCOMING: Art Dubai 2015, Design Days Dubai 2015, Design Miami/Basel/ 2015)
• Co-managing exhibitions (set-up) and exhibition opening nights (sales, client relations)