· One of the first participants of the first iPensole class held by Pensole Footwear Academy
· 5 years experience in apparel and footwear design in Indonesian market,
· 3 years in footwear industry, especially in the running, football (soccer) and basketball category.
· Made 10 – 20% growth in selling for the futsal and basketball category on the first year
· Also responsible for the apparel design for two big clubs (Persija Jakarta, Persib Bandung) of the Indonesian Super League since 2014.
Responsible for the creating the direction, the design brief, designing of the futsal-soccer category, the basketball category and several running footwear models, also responsible for designing Persib and Persija team-wear football apparel.
The responsibility includes designing and color-ups, also to supervise the product development from design, tech package and samples.
- Execution of innovative product design development with the direction of the Teamhead/Creative Director
- Integrate product and technical developments into product design
- Collect market intelligence under the direction of the Teamhead/Creative - Director
- Launch innovative product design ideas
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Research markets for trends and inspiration
This academy mainly focuses on footwear design. Learning the basics about design it self and learning the proper design process in general also more specifically footwear design. The class actually held at Portland, I got the scholarship to attend the online class.
- February 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States