Senior UI/UX Designer
1 .To understand a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
2. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
3. Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
4. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
5. Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience.
6. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering (Dev) team.
7. Apply innovative design techniques to streamline and improve user experiences.
8. Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.