UK Highstreet Womenswear Brand
Recruited as one of the core designers for the brands first South East Asia design team. Responsible for research and design for 12 collections in
2 seasons for UK market, knits and jersey’s category. Reporting directly to the head of design with accountability for developed samples and
- Designing 6 drops of collection for each season for the Knits and Jersey womenswear collection for UK & Europe market.
- Played a crucial part in defining the new look for the brand.
- Liaising closely with the factories to source relevant trims, fabrics and sample development.
- Working closely with the buying team to create a collection that is cost effective, production efficient and trend/consumer relevant.
- Close coordination with the fashion tech/fit team at all stages.
Freelance Fashion, Accessory and graphic designer
Based in Singapore, I worked on projects servicing illustration and design needs.
- July 2015
Recruited into the role of a junior designer and grew into the position of an assistant designer and progressively into the role of a
designer. Responsible for servicing the design requirements of multiple fashion brands/clients with a team of two junior designers.
Role highlights :
- Managing and designing apparel collections for brands such as Hello Kitty(India and Middle east), Pimkie (EU market), Jack and Jones (EU market)
- Support the business development team in suggesting and pitching new services to increase revenue streams for the studio.
- Worked in fashion categories across mens, womens and kidswear.
- Created concepts and designed for fashion accessories, window displays and fashion shoot/fashion films.
- February 2013