UX/UI Designer - Lead Graphic Artist
• Research, user testing, data-analysis, wire-framing and prototyping for mobile and web UX/UI.
• Provide Art Direction, consulting and approval on multiple products.
• Manage, train, and mentor team members working on various IP's and projects.
• Collaborate and iterate with developers on designing responsive web and mobile products.
• Work on customize advertising and games for Disney, Pixar, Disney, Pixar, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, LEGO, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, etc.
Lead Graphic Artist
• Collaborate with writers and production teams to develop game UX/UI mockups, flows, style guides, quests, and compelling stories.
• Developed the initial look and style for Poptropica, a popular web and mobile IP with over 300+ million players.
• Provide creative and artistic direction and training to other artists and developers.
• Create fun educational and engaging game designs, animations, and interactivity.
• Design logos, items, characters, and game scene backgrounds.
• Conceptualize, prototype, design and provide art direction on products that include apps, toys, t-shirts, posters, books, game cards, etc.
• Work on customized advertising and games for Disney, Pixar, Sony, Nintendo, Cartoon Network, LEGO, Fox, Tootsie Roll, Kellogg, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Big Nate, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, etc.
Utah, United States
Lead Graphic Designer
• Collaborated with Instructional Designers to create award winning educational software and programs for kids, schools, and businesses.
• Provided illustration, character design and animation, user interface, logo and packaging designs.
2007 Codie Finalist
Learning Through Sports - The STAR Sportsmanship Program
2006 EDDIE - Educational Software Review Award
LetterPress Software - Enrolling in a 401(k) Plan
2005-2006 BESSIE - Best Education Software Award
LetterPress Software - The STAR Sportsmanship Program
- May 2007
Utah, United States