Lead Product Designer - Armitron Men's & Women's
Lead Designer for Armitron Men's and Ladies Watches
New York, New York, United States
Product/ Graphic Designer
• Design and develop watches for Quiksilver and Roxy Brands for Fall 2015
• Design and Develop POP and in store display and packaging for the brands.
- February 2016
New York, United States
Softgoods/ Industrial Designer
• Design and illustrate computer cases, backpacks, laptop bags, messenger bags, sleeves, iPad cases, folios, luggaage bags and mobile case accessories.
• Develop specifications of cases and review sample inspections for production samples to finished product.
• Product Market Research and Develop presentations of products and/or concepts for clients.
• Internal and overseas correspondence with designers, manufactures, engineers and sales team.
• Work and correspond closely with engineers & design team overseas in China to work together on designs for samples for production products, oversee projects from concept to finished product.
• Work with Fortune 500 Companies to design OEM products for licensed brands, consult with companies on projects and design products under the companies brand as well.
• Design OEM computer accessories for HP, Belkin, Ingram, Monster, WIB and Francine Collection.
• Create Tech Specs, Tech Packs for factories to make samples and production products
• Create Trend/ Inspiration boards for colors, materials and patterns for clients.
• Photograph products for sample review and revision and also Production Products for catalog/ company branding.
- July 2014
Branford, Connecticut, United States
Owner and Founder
Loyal Souls is a New Clothing Brand Dedicated to the Street Wear Culture and keeping it Fresh and New!
Loyalty to the Brand! That's our Motto at Loyal Souls
Loyal: faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, or product Soul: the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Design and create 3D displays and exhibits for tradeshows, exhibits and corporate events.
Create artwork for graphics and banners for displays and signs.
Designing concepts for clients specifications and develop from sketches to final exhibit or display.
- September 2012
Connecticut, United States
Product Development and Design
Product Development, Product and Graphic Designer
Product Development and Design December 2008- September 2010
Freelance Designer Janaury 2010 - October 2011
Started as intern and now Freelance and contract design work
Design custom turf dawgs/ sports gaiters, graphic design with logos, colors, and graphics.
Marketing and Promotional Designs: Event banners and posters, marketing postcards and handouts.
Designed Marketing email newsletters. Sell sheets and product packaging cards.
Research and Development: product testing and engineering, interacting with consumers.
Manufacturing of product first hand: over-seeing product being produced.
Sales and marketing: Consulting with coaches and equipment managers.
- October 2011
Connecticut, United States
Athlete I (associate)
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
• Maintain knowledge of store departments and be able to operate cash register for transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, and build visual displays when necessary.
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
- August 2010
Boston, Massachusetts, United States