Print Room Supervisor
• Maintain a high level of quality in the print room on all printers.
• Responsible for training all new graphic print employees hired onto the teams.
• Responsible for training team on new products or procedures & communicating any changes.
• Organizing daily work schedules.
• Ripping files with Ergosoft RIP software.
• Running and maintaining Reggiani ReNOIR TOP printer.
• Checking color charts for color shifts.
• Communicating and troubleshooting file issues.
• Quality control of graphics.
• Assisting with operation of Klieverik and Monti Antonio sublimation heat presses.
• Weeding vinyl and mounting banner stand graphics.
• Reggiani ReNOIR Top
• Dgen Teleois Grande G5 x 2
• Dgen Teleois GT
• EFI VuTek - Ultradrop
• EFI VuTek - Roll to Roll
• Ergosoft RIP Software - Version 220.127.116.1163 / TexPrint
• Monti Antonio
Graphics Department Quality Control Associate (July 2013-January 2015)
• Assures all finished graphics are held to company standards.
• Works along with art coordinators, print operators and other departments to insure colors, resolution and finishing are correct.
• Tracks daily schedule to insure jobs are completed in time to meet requested shipping method.
• Assigns repairs and orders reprints for jobs not meeting quality standards.
• Meets with management throughout the day to discuss work load progress and make adjustments.
Illinois, United States
Marketing, ticket sales, publicity, public relations, imaging, and audience development. Responsible for strategic planning to maintain audiences and develop new audiences, and for promotion of Jimmy Nick and his core products. Generating revenue from box office sales and meeting sales targets.
Leads all marketing initiatives, defines the marketing goals and performance indicators, manages the marketing budget, develops and implements marketing strategies and campaigns (including advertising, direct mail, and media promotion), and liaises with the media regarding feature stories, press conferences and general coverage.
Producing graphic design and text for advertisements, programs, brochures, tickets, press releases, newsletters and web pages. Work closely with the manager and artist developing effective relationships with outside organizations such as advertising agents, media companies, designers, printers and arts funding agencies.
Illinois, United States
Graphic / Web Designer
• Graphic Design
• Web Design
- July 2010
West Chicago, Illinois, United States