Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes. Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
I thrive in an environment which puts the user first. And a "user-first" approach to design is what I hold as a value in my work.
• Create UX plan and conduct user research during the early stages of the project.
• Summarize user research findings into meaningful patterns to eventually draw conclusions on main features.
• Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to indentify untapped areas.
• Create user flows and deciede which route the product should take at any given point in time.
• Sketch initial solutions and run internal gorilla testing.
• Keep UX research plan up to date and write down a script for prototype testing.
• Conduct usability testing and summarize the findings into customer journey maps.
• Create the UI modules to use as building blocks and create digital prototypes.
• Work closely with front end developers to maintain high quality end result.
• Provide high level micro-interactions as well as UI framework for development.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates