Experienced illustration and design professional, fluent in a wide variety of traditional and digital production methods. Possesses excellent conceptual, analytic, and aesthetic capabilities as well as an aptitude for new skill set development. Excels in a fast paced creative environment with a proven ability to manage large teams and guide projects to completion within deadline and budget ranges. Interested in contributing talents to a top-notch company with a focus on quality visual design.
• Concept and final art generation for a variety of clients seeking high quality illustration services.
• Corporate identity design with a focus on elegant and clean logo creation.
• Project management in a deadline oriented studio with short time leads and multiple concurrent assignments.
• Business administration and account management for independent creative company.
• Website and database maintenance in a professional capacity as a small business owner.
• Oversaw the design and production of a leading monthly game genre magazine.
• Assigned and guided interior illustration and cartography for a large team of contract artists.
• Produced monthly online magazine handout and .pdf map supplement.
• Creation of game oriented collateral for multiple in-house magazines.
• Handled design and pre-press assignments for prominent game publishing company whose licensed products included The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Star Trek customizable card games.
• Quality control prior to licensor approvals and off-site final press checks.
• Creation and editing of in-house and out-sourced illustration.
- January 2004
Norfolk, Virginia, United States