I've always been interested in all forms of creative media, whether it be painting, drawing, or video. Always looking to improve my skills and learn more about how others go about developing their own creations.
I enjoy learning, developing, and building new skills, by being curious about just about everything. Throughout my 15+ year career I've shown a talent taking on challenging new roles, delivering results, and building great relationships. Looking to help brands in the areas of content creation, content strategy, communications, and program management.
I successfully built an internal content creation team at Adobe from scratch.
Since 2011, I've lead a team of UI/UX designers, motion graphic artists, and producers, in the creation of video, motion graphics, and application designs at Adobe. My primary focus is on corporate videos for a number of product teams across all channels for social and marketing purposes, as well as highlighting efforts by Adobe's Cloud Platform Innovation Team - Adobe@Adobe. I've also been responsible for technical delivery of live-streaming from a number of events such as Sundance Film Festival, Adobe MAX, and Adobe's 99U Conference.
Creative Director, Content
• Setting creative standards and objectives, and fostering an environment for rewarding, fulfilling work for my team
• Working with Adobe marketing and social teams to develop video content for all channels (Adobe.com, Adobe Social, Field Enablement, PR, Events (Adobe MAX & 99U) & Products)
• Directing production workflow, and managing budgets for a combined team of UI/UX designers, motion graphics artists and producers
• Planning, reviewing, and providing vision on all creative work
• Understanding, listening to customer feedback and requirements - distilling it to develop more effective, creative stories, communication and delivery strategies
• Synchronizing efforts and managing complicated projects among cross-functional teams, partners, & vendors to develop over 300 videos for Adobe.
Manager, Video Production & Operations - Adobe@Adobe Program
• Developing of internal and external facing content for promoting applications built by Adobe@Adobe Team & Adobe IT.
• Managing and supporting Adobe@Adobe Team applications as they are released
• Gathering feedback from users and customers of applications, forming this feedback into application requirements
• Working with IT support teams to ensure high availability of services and
compliance with IT processes
• Producing video materials on how Adobe leverages its own technology
platforms to serve as showcase examples to be used by Adobe product teams for customer engagement.
• Engaging product teams to ensure that video assets produced are in line with product target markets and provide compelling examples of the use of Adobe technology.
- January 2016
Sr. Application Developer / Business Systems Analyst
- June 2011
Honours Bachelor of Commerce - Management Information Systems
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Best Art Digital Media - Adobe Tech Summit
Adobe After Effects,