Winn-Dixie - US Hispanic (June 2013-Present)
• Repositioned the brand perception through advertising campaigns and social media.
• Created strong connections with the hispanic consumer, building loyalty and respect for the brand.
• Worked on branding campaigns for general market and hispanic market.
• Took the Winn-Dixie Latino Facebook page from 10K followers to over 90K followers with very limited budget in less than a year.
• Client increased the advertising budget by 100% for 2015.
Hershey's - Latin America (2012-2013)
• Increased Facebook page (Felicidad Hershey's) engagement by bringing life to the page giving it a playful personality to the chocolate in every post with no budget for images nor sponsoring posts.
• Understood the importance of constantly test the audience and learn from the followers in order to create memorable and relevant content for the page.
• Created OOH and POP campaigns for important holidays such as Valentine's, Easter and Christmas.
Revlon and Almay - Latin America (2014)
• Developed full branding and set of guidelines from scratch for the Facebook pages: Revlon Latinoamérica & Almay Latinoamérica.
• The Revlon page surpassed the half million fans in less than a year.
• Created POP and social media campaign for Revlon to increase their presence during the World Cup season. The campaign was recognized by Revlon World Wide and was executed in more than 10 countries outside Latin America.
Wendy's - US Hispanic (2011-2012)
• Worked on TV and radio campaigns for the brand.
- June 2015
The Market Company (Miami 2013-2014)
• Developed brand image and voice for the company and for each of the nine markets, making it look like the same brand and have consistency among the different markets.
• Created Facebook pages for each market specifically.
• Designed all kinds of promotional material to bring more people to the markets, including news paper ads, flyers, book marks, banners, video, magazine ads and posts.
• Designed the website for the company.
JanPro – office cleaning services (Miami 2014)
• Came up with print campaign to create awareness about the service.
Style By GG (Miami 2012-2013)
• Developed brand image for the fashion boutique; including logo, tags, bags, stationery, in-store signs, flyers and other promotional material.
• Designed e-commerce website to sell the clothing online (stylebygg.com).
• Created social media content to promote the new store and increase sales.
YUZU – frozen yogurt place (Miami 2012)
• Created branded material to use in-store; from employee's funny t-shirts to creative signs for each of the yogurt flavors.
• Worked on promotional pieces to attract customers to the stores and create awareness.
Individual projects: All kinds of invitations, business cards, book covers, stationery and most recently short videos for special occasions (births, weddings, engagements, birthdays, showers, etc).
• Helped with TV commercial for Mc Donald's.
• Designed print material for Visit Florida account.
• Learned about production working with smaller accounts.
- September 2010
Miami, Florida, United States
• Worked in a group of 7 interns to develop a 360 IMC for one of the agency's big clients: Folgers.
• Understood for the first time how an agency works and learned from each department.
• First encounter with the Hispanic Market.
- August 2010
Miami, Florida, United States
A few months ago, I started a 100 day project as part of my class "A Brand Called You" at SVA while doing my master's in Branding. I planned to face one fear a day for 100 days, what I didn't plan was for it to go viral and inspire millions in the way. Now, my focus is to finish my project, and make sure others start theirs with my help. The goal? To create a #fearless community of people with a common desire: to live life to the fullest.
Featured in: HuffPost Live, CNN, CBS Sunday Morning Show, Fox News, Vice's Creators Project, Buzzfeed, Design Taxi, Bored Panda, Daily Mail, Univisión Despierta America, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Refinery29, and media channels across the globe.
Shared by: Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Zooey Deschanel, Lil Wayne, etc.
New York, United States