After graduating the Master Product Design at ECAL in 2017, I had the opportunity to become an assistant of the Master for two years. I am now an Independant Designer and a 3D visualizer in Paris.
I love to find solutions that redefine the usage of daily products, being very careful with contemporary problematics. The access to energy, the use of green and local materials, the study of waste minimizing and eco-friendly behaviours are among the themes I love to work on.
In 2019, I won the 1st prize of the IMM Cologne Pure Talent Contest in the Living Kitchen category with my diploma project, The Portable Kitchen Hood, which is currently being developed.
I am currently open to any job offer/project, don't hesitate to contact me in case you need a product design or a 3D visualizer.
If you want to know more about my work : maximeaugay.com
Designer - Chef de projet
- Participation in various design projects mainly in the cosmetic/perfume field, from the ideation to the prototyping and industrialization
- Creation of several perfume bottles for various brands
- High end 3D visualization imagery for shop interiors or product packshots with Rhino3D and V-ray
- June 2020
Teaching Assistant for the Master Product Design
- Managing and leading the student projects with the teacher
- Planning/creating the scenography of the various exhibitions
- Visualizing (3D) the student projects for official school communication
- Organization and follow up of the various workshops
- August 2019
Master Product Design
- June 2017
Ecole Superieure D'Art Et De Design De Reims (ESAD)
Bachelor Product and Space Design
- September 2015
Pure Talent Contest - First Prize in the "Living kitchen" category with The Portable Kitchen Hood