Project Views
Appreciations
Followers
903
Following
256
I'm an illustrator working 80% of the time in ink, the other 20% I'm stepping just beyond my comfort zone. I like using large swaths of black, long walks at sunset, etc etc.

Portland, Oregon, USA.

matt-schu.com
instagram.com/mattxschu
mattschu.tumblr.com
  • Designer/Illustrator
    Emerald Media — OR, USA
  • UI/UX Designer
    Dealer Spike — Lake Oswego, OR, USA
  • UX Designer
    Forix — Portland, OR, USA
View Full Resume
Member since: