- Designing commercial products that highlight the qualities of internally developed technologies and materials: Selective Laser Sintering, Stereolitography, Direct Metal Laser Sintering,
- Focused on designing lifestyle and tech accessories for men and women, including casual jewelry, phone accessories and leather goods
- Introduced and developed idea of combining 3D printed products with leather elements in order to lower overal production costs. Broaden the knowledge of leathergoods design, leather qualities, production techniques and pattern making. Improved hand sketching and practiced creating technical packs.
- Established a solid partnership with a leather manufacturing facility in Europe
- Capable of working with high material restrictions. Ability to understand and use material qualities and limitations.
- Trained design interns to take over CAD modeling tasks
- February 2016
- Creating designs of phone cases to complement brand product portfolio and strengthen brand position on the market. Creating custom designs of cases for special events and for external clients.
- Maintaining the collection of phone accessories by adjusting existing designs to fit new range of devices.
- Creating production CAD files of all designs to be produced using Selective Laser Sintering. Creating digital visualizations for web and presentation purposes.
(FreshFiber was acquired by 3DSystems in 2012)
- September 2013
- Interaction with the design team to translate conceptual ideas into attractive physical objects.
- Assure that CAD models fulfilled the initial project expectations and at the same time aligned with the intended manufacturing process's requirements.
- Mastered the ability of high polygon modeling and modeling of functional assemblies for SLS, High Precision Wax Printing (Solidacape) and Metal Additive Manufacturing (ProMetal)
- Collection "Seven Necessities" was nominated for the Dutch Design Awards in 2013,
- December 2012
- Assisted in creation of designs in the field of lighting and interior accessoires.
- Developed proper 3D CAD modeling techniques that target design for Selectieve Laser Sinering, ( software: 3DStudio Max, Magics, Rhinoceros)
- Developed skills in product development including creating preliminary sketches based on team input and project requirements, creating realistic renderings for presentation purposes, creating detailed CAD models, physical prototype testing, direct contact with European manufacturers, working through several design iterations.
(Freedom of Creation was acquired by 3DSystems in 2010)
- December 2009
- member of a "Cropp Town" brand team
- creating concepts of women’s collections
- tracking street style and fashion trends
- creating moodboards
- designing clothing details and finishing
- June 2007