Freelance Graphic Designer & Photographer
Clients: ADM Promotions, BOA büro für offensive aleatorik, BUSarchitektur (Vienna); CPH Consulting, TNT Magazine, Skyodd, Xuna Design
I was hired by Laura Spinadel of BOA and BUSarchitektur (Vienna) to partake on the final stages of an exciting project – Campus WU – as a part of the creative team. My role within the team spanned from developing design layout concepts for the book (Campus WU - A Holistic History), creating templates, typesetting, overseeing the production of files and the quality of imagery, proofreading, to suggesting layout and typography treatment for screen presentations, designing a cover and page layout for the Campus WU Pre-opening Booklet, a DVD packaging, etc. The different projects were done in collaboration with various members of the creative and architecture teams under the art direction by Laura P. Spinadel. (06/2012 – 11/2012)
My other work includes branded promo products, promotional/gift packaging graphic design and artworking (ADM Promotions – Dove cosmetics), presentation and marketing materials, such as booklets/brochures, reports and case studies (CPH Consulting, Xuna Design); event photography, product photography, image editing and retouching, and digital compositing for various visuals and presentations.
London, United Kingdom
• Fast and smooth integration into the team and working processes
• Being praised for my thorough, fast and efficient work turnaround
• Being complimented for my creative work on direct mail pieces
• Brainstorming; researching and collecting imagery for various direct mail, promotional and editorial pieces
• Magazine (page) layout design and typesetting (in various languages)
• Image manipulation, art creation and modification
• Making corrections and modifications to files as requested; daily production and preparation of existing documents for print; creating layout comps as requested
- August 2012
London, United Kingdom
The Creative Group
Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist/Photographer
CLIENTS: Initiate Systems, North American Corporation, Wells Lamont Industrial, Quarasan Group, Integrated Merchandising Systems, Rand McNally, Jacobs & Clevenger, Chandler Group.
• Brainstorming, researching and collecting information and imagery for various print and web design projects.
• Designing and producing art and copy layouts for marketing materials, such as: catalogues (Purina Mills, Wells Lamont), POP signage (Home Depot), packaging & displays (Rand McNally), product logos & brochures, publication pages & covers, promotional flyers, direct mail pieces, corporate identity, print advertising and collateral/product sheets.
• Electronically building, creating and assembling various print projects in accordance with agency and client specifications including data entry, type and image setting, image manipulation, art creation and modification.
• Making corrections and modifications to client proofs as requested; daily production and preparation of existing documents for print; creating layout comps, rough and presentation material as requested.
• Setting up and arranging products for photo shoots, photographing, editing, outlining and retouching images for web and high-resolution print pieces.
- January 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Blue Media Consulting
ACCOMPLISHMENT: Being picked as the main promotional designer for two of company’s clients while being the newest and youngest addition to the creative team of Blue Media.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Creating print materials, such as business cards, calendars, flyers, posters, postcards, brochures and other promotional pieces; taking part in the development of packaging design for Dermacol cosmetic products; photographing various objects and editing the photos; preparing mock-ups; handling and prioritising multiple projects; communicating with clients
- May 2005
Prague, Czech Republic
Maurice Sporting Goods
DUTIES: Photographing various sporting, fishing, hunting and other recreational products; editing digital photos for print, web and planograms, increasing the amount of production while improving the good quality of produced imagery. Assorting image files and assisting Marketing Department with their imaging needs.
- September 2004
Northbrook, Illinois, United States