Senior Creative Designer and UX Design Specialist
- Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns.
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team.
- Select external suppliers when necessary.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Determining production requirements by reviewing client requirements.
- Accomplishing work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching
- Meeting work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Determining project content by reviewing and approving artwork and copywriting materials
developed by staff.
- Managing quality assurance related to any visual communication.
- Developing marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and
completing design and production requirements
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Provide advice and inspiration to Creative Team members, through guidance and examples.
- Managing User Experience Design process including user research, designing user flows,
wireframes, prototyping and creating visual mockups when working on a website or a mobile
- Creating website designs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
The scope of work includes working on full Digital marketing services including Market
Research, Competitive Analysis, Strategic Planning, Creative conceptualization & ideation,
Social Media Management, Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and
Digital Analysis, e-commerce platform creation and website design; Using design tools like
Photoshop, Illustrator, and coding technologies like HTML / CSS and Ads management tools
like Hootsuite, Facebook ads manager and Google AdWords.
- October 2016
Advertising Technology Producer, Mobile Specialist
- Deliver global processes that enable technical execution of all display ads solutions across the
Yahoo! EMEA network of sites and partner sites using proprietary advertising building and
- Booking, scheduling, uploading creative and launching online and mobile ad campaigns using
Yahoo!’s online ad management systems.
- Defining and maintaining advertising specification, establishing best practices and technical
- Provide support for the Advertising Operations team on day-to-day ad-related issues and train
them on executing common display advertising solutions.
- Identifying and developing Mobile based display advertising.
- Manage the implementation of rich media ad campaigns from a technical operations
standpoint, including creative consultation and media placement, defining and maintaining
advertising specification, establishing best practices and technical QA.
- Develop a good knowledge of the display advertising markets in the Middle East and rest of
EMEA by maintaining the operational relationship with internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to monitor project activities and track
progress against the plan. Identify delays, budget or technical quality concerns so they can be
- Maintain expert knowledge of Yahoo! Platform and competitive products to develop and
present unique solutions; provide expertise in systems integration and the latest industry trends
- October 2013