• Successful management and co-ordination of graphic design project from concept to completion.
• Design for a range of material from business cards to large format printing to clients specifications.
• Attend client meetings to understand their brand and design
• Carry out any extra research as required to have a fuller knowledge of what is expected.
• Produce a range innovative concepts.
• Estimate time required to complete projects and schedule with colleagues to complete work to deadlines as well as organise with in house and external printers to complete work on time.
• Regular communication with clients for approval of design, estimates and completion dates of projects.
• Invoicing completed work and ensuring payment is made.
- February 2017
• Personal organisation of workflow including emails, phone calls and project deadlines. Also maintaining a clean environment in which to work more efficiently.
• Discussions with clients either in person, by email or by phone calls to discuss new design briefs, ensuring that detailed information is provided for accurate quotations.
• Generating quotations based on the information gathered from communications with clients.
• Customer service including greeting new customers, overseeing the collections of goods and taking payments over the phone and in person.
• Designing with a variety of print processes, ranging from large format prints and vinyl cutting to paper production. Ensuring that all design files are set up for the correct print processes and being on hand to fix any problems as they arise.
• Designing for a range of customer with different requirements. Dealing with established brands and maintaining a style throughout a variety of products. To new businesses with fast turnarounds to meet deadlines.
• Managing graphic design projects from conception through to completion with efficient communication with customers and colleagues.
• Organisation of staff during busy periods ensuring that all work is completed on schedule in both design and production.
• Training of new staff, showing them the software and the process of day to day work duties in a busy office environment.
• Responsible for opening and closing of the office when overtime is needed to ensure projects are completed on time.
- January 2019
Freelance Graphic Designer
• Management of design work for BadFish Studio’s clients focussing mainly on logo designs to be applied to a range clothing items.
• Communication with clients via emails to discuss logo requirements.
• Completing designs to clients satisfaction then ensuring files are set up correctly for screen printing or vinyl cutting for heat press application.
Wales, United Kingdom