Creative Marketing Manager
Drove revenue opportunities through creating and executing online and offline lead generation and digital marketing programs for a B2B industrial vehicle manufacturing company. Researches and analyzes keywords, both positive and negative, to optimize search engine rankings. Authored content for and maintained multiple websites for diverse audiences and industry channels. Collaborated with Sales and C-suite to identify campaign goals, developed email marketing and online advertising campaigns, and analyzed results. Managed the development and versioning of company marketing collateral and product sales materials using Adobe Creative Cloud. Archived photographs and other assets of custom equipment designs for future reference.
* Developed Google AdWords Campaigns to track and increase conversions by 18%.
* Initiated the use of and designed marketing analytic dashboards in management briefs to communicate the success of various campaigns.
* Designed training and sales material for dealers.
* Filmed, edited, and produced instructional and promotional videos.
Scottdale, Georgia, United States
Chief Creative Officer
Led the creative and artistic direction for an independent fiction publisher. Managed assets for over 5,000 digital products with up to 65 additional products added per month. Developed and maintained the e-commerce website. As Chief Creative Officer, directed up to 15 full-time in-house creative and production employees, remote staff, and freelance artists. Managed the Art Director and the print production department. Mentored and inspired the creative potential and technical skills in team members. Communicated with global manufacturing and printing vendors, negotiating rates, and approving product quality. Collaborated with CEO and COO on establishing strategic direction and concepts for future and special projects.
* Contributed business strategies that increased sales exponentially from 2001 to 2013. “(Ellora’s Cave) sold just 40 books a month in 2000. Now it sells 190,000.” —CNBC, April 2012.
* Developed electronic publishing standards during the ebook phenomenon of the early 2000s.
* Established and implemented branding, structure, and style-guides for typographic and aesthetic standards across product lines which improved brand value and increased efficiency.
* Designed over 300 book covers and supervised the creation of over 4000 covers.
* Created a new, cost-savings replacement for the existing e-commerce website, saving at least $10K a month in hosting and maintenance costs.
* Reduced production time over 75% by automating and streamlining workflow.
* Expanded brand awareness by producing podcasts and YouTube promotional video trailers.
* Leveraged a style of book cover design that enhanced reader identification with the characters and drove the trend throughout the industry.
- June 2016
Akron, Ohio, United States
Hired for part-time position, promoted to head the graphics department within 6 months.
Redesigned ElliottWave.com and created over 300 “hero image” graphics for the front page.
Company branding and style for all products and advertisements.
Coordinated projects involving both Marketing and IT departments.
Designed the cover for New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestseller “Conquer the Crash” by Robert R. Prechter, Jr.
- May 2003
Georgia, United States
Design book covers for publishers and independent authors, including New York Times and USA Today Bestsellers.
Design websites, logos, layouts and advertisements for web and print media.