Founder, Graphic Designer, Responsive Web Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer, Illustrator
I started Dodo Designers from scratch and with limited professional knowledge but burning interest of the web world. Through persistent studying, and an enthusiasm for design, I helped many businesses, charities and individuals secure a professional identity online. I implemented UX methods in my web design workflow from 2013, quickly meeting my expectations that client research and a process based on lean methods and tested UX principles, creates less stress and greater profits for both me and my clients.
• Working with stakeholders on a face to face basis, and continually offer tools and methods to improve transparency, reliability and client involvement.
• Manage projects efficiently and effectively, allowing the final design to match client expectations whilst ensuring the journey is comfortable, on budget and on time.
• Securing more work through networking events, arranging meetings with other web and UX professionals as well as maintaining good, long lasting relationships with current clients.
• Contribute to the Web Design and UX community through online discussions and providing resources.
- May 2015
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
Graphic Designer, Responsive Web Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer
I was brought into FC Exchange to convert their static website into a mobile responsive design, focus their brand and improve the Users Experience. I also created currency converters, and many other UI elements using a UCD process that I implemented.
• Positively leading UI / UX design across Company solutions to meet requirements, including but not limited to commercial, legal, regulatory, compliance, security, best practice and Company requirements.
• Designing responsive website and mobile designs, working the Company’s front end and back end developers to design the Company website and creating necessary icons and imagery.
• Updating and redesigning all print and digital elements, logos and brand guidelines, presentations, corporate brochures, infographics and collateral for events.
• Using my design skills and all relevant programmes to build, develop, implement and maintain the Company’s brand, print and digital design contents to a high standard.
• Scoping and documenting my work and relevant projects with the Company team and working to an agile methodology.
• Leading scope to delivery full life cycle projects independently, delivering to tight deadlines and providing advice and updates to managers and senior stakeholders.
London, United Kingdom