The Designer is at the core of the creative development process and focuses on making great design every day. The designer should learn from and support more senior designers in finding the best solutions for projects while sharing their growing knowledge and skills with Junior Designers. There is potential for this to become a full-time, staff position.
– Partner with senior creative staff to conceptualize, design, build and extend brand experiences. Either new design languages or working within existing ones.
– Develop high-level creative concepts for print and digital applications; help to refine and further develop these concepts into complete, functional design systems.
– Participate in internal and client work sessions.
– 3+ years design agency experience working on print and digital projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
– Comfortable collaborating with multiple stake holders within and outside the studio.
– Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite. Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD is a plus. A design understanding of HTML and CSS.