Job Description: The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, creative collaborator who can support and drive sales by meeting in-house graphic design needs including but not limited to:
• Sell sheets
• Training Guides
• Sales presentations
• At-Shelf consumer promotions (recipe cards, takeaways, etc.)
• CPG label design, branding, identity design
• Branding/In-Store display (signage and store-within-a-store branding)
• Advertising (Trade publications and store published magazines)
• Web (blog, social media, website updates)
We are a hands-on team that works at a fast pace and is responsible for supporting a national sales and distribution network.
The successful candidate will have experience in or be eager to learn about the specialty food industry and different channels of our business such as foodservice, olive bar and retail/grocery. A passion for food is preferred.
Job Responsibilities include:
Developing concepts to complex design challenges across packaging, brand development, corporate identity and digital design projects.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on creative concepts and ensure brand/design consistency.
• Establish design templates. Repeated/expedited implementation of design concepts.
• Prepare files for print production or digital applications.
• Work closely with Creative Director and Project Managers to adhere to a fast-paced design and production schedule.
• Keep current on industry trends, design and production techniques.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional graphic design work experience.
• Strong design sense with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and typography.
Ability to communicate clearly, present their work, rationalize and articulate design ideas.
• Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
• Prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines with strong attention to detail, hands-on approach and positive attitude.
• Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint (Mac). Experience with other related creative software is a plus.
Preferred experience includes:
• Food industry, in a design capacity
• Packaging and label design
• B2B Marketing
Reports to: Creative Director
Please apply directly through Behance, or send a cover letter, resume, portfolio (link or attachment) and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Graphic Designer” in the subject.
Submissions without cover letters or portfolios will not be considered.