CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
We are growing and looking for a rockstar Lead Designer to work out from our office in Lisbon! This role demands an ability to manage multiple priorities, from management to hands on design material. Your work will have direct impact across the organization and directly to our users.
Our mission? Help users in Europe to save time and money!
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
• Manage a team of designers and work closely with the Marketing teams
• Assist the team of designers and get involved with the creation, conception, and execution of the design assets of the group
• Design and produce visually appealing communication materials for the group, digital and some offline
• Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplined team of designers, stakeholders, marketers, and engineers. But also a self-starter who is able to take initiative, develop project briefs and work self-responsible
• Ensure all briefs are distributed based on individuals’ strength and skills and mentor the design team
• Rapid prototyping of visual proposals under tight deadlines
• Evangelize current design guidelines / design system, best practices and human-centered design standards
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards and trends
• Ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• 4/5+ year of working from startup or digital creative agency
• Basic front-end knowledge (HTML/CSS)
• Solid digital design portfolio
• Previous experience in the end-to-end design process and manage collaboratively a team of designers
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver proposals in a short time
• Team player that recognises effort is a part of a bigger picture. But also self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment and share the knowledge within the company
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English / Portuguese
With us you will get
• Regular workshops and trainings inside the company
• Awesome work environment with people from all over the globe
• Career progression
• Friday pizza and beers
As soon as possible, ideally January 2019
Please send your resume, portfolio and a brief explanation of why you feel you’re right for this position to email@example.com
Include the subject line “Lead Designer” with your submission.