We are a small visual medical graphics and communications agency seeking a graphic designer for an exciting newly created opportunity.
What we do
We work with various organizations involved in educating healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patients. We help them work out their educational strategies, identify the best way to help educate HCPs so that patients get better care, and create educational content and activities that are attractive and impactful. You can find out more about us at www.infograph-ed.com
The new opportunity
We are looking for a graphic designer who demonstrates the following skills:
- High level of proficiency and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Able to work independently in creating infographic-style graphic designs
- Comfortable working with data and large datasets. Experience with data visualization is a plus
- Have a flawless attention to detail
- Maintain asset library for Company
- Participate in team or client meetings
You are looking for an opportunity to contribute in the healthcare field. You do not shy away from responsibility and accountability. You have great attention to detail and design. You are proficient in working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and will have relevant graphic design training.
If this is you, please contact us with a cover letter outlining why you match our needs, up to date resume, and a link to current portfolio. If you have a sample project you think exemplifies your best infographic style work, we would love to see it.