Shudder and Sundance Now is looking for a part-time producer/editor to work at 3 days a week in the NYC office. This individual must hard working, creative, and have a passion to build brand awareness, engage audiences, and to drive subscriber acquisition. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart - both visually and narratively.
The ideal candidate has experience as a video producer, writer, editor and is used to collaborating across teams to make content that is memorable, interesting and highly shareable. This role requires you to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to project manage them yourself while never compromising the level of creativity.
This position reports to the Creative Director of Shudder and Sundance Now.
• Edit short-form supercuts, mashups, and custom videos, using impeccable creative instincts and industry best practices
• Ideate and develop social first video content for paid social and organic social (such as YouTube, Instagram Snapchat, and Facebook)
• Produce and edit videos to engage our members on our various streaming platforms (e.g., Roku, iOS, Apple TV, and web)
• Execute projects with passion, efficiency, and a solid awareness of achieving overall business goals for the video
• Project manage agencies and freelancers for voice over assignments, on-air promotion spots, and other brand initiatives
• 3+ years of experience creating social first videos
• Experience creating short form video for platforms including: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
• Track record of creating video that grows and engages social audiences organically.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
• Strong understanding of post-production workflow
• Familiarity with motion graphics and after effects preferred.