SJI Associates is a full service creative agency with a focus on entertainment marketing. We’re looking for a versatile graphic designer to work on a broad spectrum of design projects, including logo and identity, book covers, key art, invitations and collateral, banner ad campaigns, and websites.
The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker, with a sharp design eye, and a fantastic attitude. You should be able to work alone, or as part of a team. The Designer works closely with the art director & design team in executing concepts from comp stages through final production.
• Understanding of project, product positioning, design history
• Able to take direction well
• Production: correct & neat; proper file set-up
• Works well in a team environment
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Keeps updated on design trends, typography, production, software, etc.
• Press checks, assisted by a manager
• Client contact during execution of projects
Exceptional at the main Adobe suite of programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Working knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint or Keynote) is preferred. Digital, motion, and/or illustration skills are a big plus! Freelance and full time available. Please email cover letter, resume, and design samples or url to: firstname.lastname@example.org.