PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN LEBANON
Full Time, 10Am till 6PM - Weekdays only
From time-to-time a junior designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist the senior graphic designer in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands and logos etc.
* Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
* Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
* Attend regular training events and courses to further your knowledge and expertise
* Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
* Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales
* Degree in graphic/web design
* Good working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
* Consistency regardless of project size
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
* Creative flair and a good eye for detail
* Strong portfolio which shows experience
* An understanding and familiarity with UX design
* Experience in a digital agency is essential
* The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Guts and Glory is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
SEND PORTFOLIO TO DISRUPT@GUTSANDGLORY.IO