WHO ARE WE? 🤷♀️
Memiah is on a mission to create a healthier, happier society. Our founders struggled with depression and anxiety while they were at university but they didn't know where to seek help... so when they graduated they built Counselling Directory to connect people looking for support with qualified professional Counsellors.
We've been running our business since 2005 and have now helped connect over 1 million people with around 20,000 professionals across our network of directory websites. Last year we launched a new brand called 'Happiful', along with a corresponding mental health magazine.
WHAT DO WE NEED HELP WITH? ✏️
We're now looking for someone to work closely with our Head of Design and Head of Engineering to:
Develop and position the new 'happiful' brand within the overall business, building a brand vision to explain how it all fits together to both our staff, customers and the public.
Research the well-being market and analyse the position of our directories. Assist the Head of Design with profiling our typical users, present the user journey scenarios, and create an information architecture for our directories.
Produce beautiful UI designs for our directory websites to modernise them, and make them consistent with our new happiful app, which is currently under development.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED? 🤹
* Excellent visual design skills, and knowledge of the latest design trends.
* Demonstrable UI design experience, with a portfolio of app and website designs.
* Experience designing email templates, social media adverts and other creative works.
* Proficiency in wireframing, storyboards, user flows etc.
* Knowledge of prototyping using Invision or similar systems.
* A passion for creating a healthier, happier, society.
This is a freelance position and we are willing to pay competitive rates.