Are you passionate about user-centered design? Do you have a knack for understanding users’ key problems? Do you love solving complex problems? Adobe's Design Research & Strategy team is seeking a User Experience Researcher/Strategist to provide leadership to product design and development teams in mapping user goals onto the product development process and strategic business explorations.
We are looking for a strong researcher who has worked throughout the product lifecycle and can focus on steering the early direction of product research through a variety of methods. This job requires both the ability to uncover key user insights and the communication skills to turn those insights into actionable, relevant ideas for the product. The ideal candidate would engage in all areas of the product team to clearly understand and influence the business goals, product architecture and design.
What you need to succeed:
- Clear understanding and experience with a wide variety of research methods. Deep knowledge about when to apply each.
- Ability to articulate a user identity by developing user profiles, personas and core user scenarios.
- Goes beyond the data to develop core insights about user behavior and understanding. Can turn these insights into design concepts.
- Has a history of close collaboration with design and product development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space, sometimes in various ways to meet the needs of different recipients.
- Experience with Adobe’s creative tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator); Experience with web analytics and/or software instrumentation/ data visualization.
- Experience creating designs, prototypes to facilitate/communicate research findings, writing and evangelizing research.
- Masters Degree or Ph.D. in cognitive psychology, cognitive science, anthropology, data science, or related field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.