What is DashDash?
Imagine a spreadsheet grid that enables users to create interactive web apps by calling an API or repeating a job, using the spreadsheet skills they already have - no code needed. This is what we are building. Don’t let the word “spreadsheet” intimidate you - what we are trying to do is to improve the existing user experience of a spreadsheet by creating something unique and easy to use. Plus, we are just starting, meaning you will have freedom to experiment and lots of flexibility on a daily basis.
We have been on the news. You can find us on TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2LnB1r0), VentureBeat (https://bit.ly/2IGwgHS), Observador [pt] (https://bit.ly/2rZV0Ar) and many other media!
We’re looking for am awesome Product Designer to join our team in Porto, Portugal.
What you will do:
- Take ideas and turn them into great and valuable experiences.
- Develop UI models, UX strategies and interaction flows.
- Envision ways of developing and applying our brand across the different sections of our product.
- Design user interface elements and multiple prototypes.
- Partner with engineers and product owners to design solutions that oversee the user experience from conception until launch.
- You will be working on:
- Landing pages and onboarding flows.
- Illustrations and brand application throughout the product.
- Creation of style guides.
- An account dashboard where users manage settings, apps and integrations.
- The editor where we have all toolbars, grid, helpers and many other different features.
- Additional pages and features where we help users learn and extract the maximum value out of our core functionality and available integrations.
We're looking for people who improve our team! Our ideal buddy is:
Motivated to solve complex challenges. We are building a platform that provides Computing to the masses; this requires cooking up new design solutions.
Professional and fun. We value commitment and the ability to stay optimistic and focused, especially in the face of difficult challenges or feedback. But we also find plenty of time to talk about The Big Lebowski.
Focused on quality and usability. We hate alarms going off and features that are half-designed as much as you do. Come build a polished product with us!
Here are a few things we think are necessary for you to be successful in your journey with us:
- At least 3+ years of proven experience designing at consumer-focused companies or agencies.
- Autonomous and responsible for your work to the last detail.
- Strong in product thinking and strategic design.
- Proficient in the creation of great designs and other visual communication.
- Experienced in managing projects & tasks and communicating with users & company stakeholders.
- Flexible, able to switch tasks easily - we are just starting to shape dashdash and there is a lot to be done, so one day you might be focusing on a user flow, another creating illustrations for empty states.
- Able communicator and with strong English skills.
- Comfortable with Sketch, adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to send us an awesome online portfolio (PDF also possible).
- Super chill and laid back, able to stay optimistic and motivated in the face of challenges.
Nice to have
- Experienced in software products, including B2C and B2B ambients.
Compensation and Perks
- Expected Annual Gross Salary Range: 26.700-38.400€.
- Employee equity plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your family.
- Plenty of beer and frequent ice-cream.
- Liberal work-from-home policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Be part of a great team, have autonomy to give inputs and make things happen! In short: Really impact this Product!
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Complete Linkedin link or CV pdf.
- Online portfolio or PDF.
- Which position you want to apply to and why.
- Email, phone contacts.
- Also send three (3x) 1-hour slots of availability in the next 3-5 days.