Chicago, IL, USA
MyUS.com is looking for a talented, experienced and collaborative Digital Graphic Designer to create imaginative, acquisition and retention-focused content in a variety of formats including social media, website, email and video to support MyUS.com's cross-border ecommerce and shipping services. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess outstanding results-oriented design and strategic-thinking skills.
This individual will contribute to improving our current global footprint, working with channel owners to support successful marketing campaigns and strategies for the business. You'll be promoting our services through ads, videos, website, member account experience, app and browser extension, along with new and exciting products coming down the line.
• Lead the conceptualization and creation of original digital assets for multiple channels (social media, email, display, retargeting, SEM, etc.), which will include (but won't be limited to):
landing page designs
static social ads
video (ads and branded/informational content)
infographics and other design-oriented content
• Work with Product Owners and Senior Content Manager to create UX designs
• Produce impactful 20 to 60-second live action and animated videos, including planning video shoots and/or managing video partners
• Working with marketing channel owners to outline initial creative visions, create storyboards and execute design concepts
• Advocate and uphold the MyUS brand experience through design, typography, color and voice
• Be the subject matter expert on design user experience and creative best practices for websites, apps, browser extensions, and social media
What You'll Gain from this Job:
• Work with a fast-paced global company
Gain experience designing for an international, cross-border eCommerce audience (we serve people in 220+ countries and territories around the world)
• Create assets for cutting-edge marketing campaigns that directly impact the bottom line
• Opportunity for advancement
• BS degree in graphic design, animation or other digital media
• 2+ years of experience as a digital graphic designer
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects
• Thorough understanding of video production and editing for both live action and animation
• Ability to translate concepts into static images and video for social media assets, infographics and emails
• Ability to utilize conceptual and design skills to bring ideas to life
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Familiarity with Salesforce email platform and other content management tools is a plus
• Familiarity with A/B testing philosophies and Optimizely is a plus
• Be passionate about design
• Be inquisitive and a natural problem solver
• Be eager to learn and grow & be able to manage multiple responsibilities
This opportunity is based out of our downtown (across from City Hall) Chicago, Illinois location. Relocation is not provided.
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive U.S. catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping experience and shipping experience to 400,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $260 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and a Marketing office located in downtown Chicago.