We are a boutique marketing communications and consulting firm seeking a flexible onsite FREELANCE DESIGNER to help with design and production for both print and digital. Based on workflow, this position would include 20-40 hours a week.
• You have a portfolio that shows a sophisticated design sensibility, upscale with attention to every detail
• You have at least 5 years of experience
• You want to freelance as opposed to freelancing until you find a full-time job
• You can work onsite in Fairfield, CT
• You are proficient in Adobe CC Suite and can work in PowerPoint
• You can think conceptually and out of the box. Our clients have no tangible items to promote, so you need to be able to think about how to create something that says “trust” or “experience”, as well as other abstract concepts.
• Ability to take project from concept through production
• Design and production for both print and web
• Experience building websites, some programming is a plus
• Social media knowledge and capabilities a plus
• Keen sense for stock photography searches, avoiding the same old thing
Conceptualize, design, layout and production of creative projects including branding, logos, websites, brochures and much more
Work closely with the creative director and project managers
Send resume and cover letter with PDF Portfolio or link to Online Portfolio. YOU MUST SEND A PORTFOLIO AND HOURLY SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED.