We are looking for a UI designer to help us define the visual identity of our social app - Tap>. Think of Tap> has Slack for consumer or FB with your closest friends only.
The ideal candidate for this job has:
• Experience in UI design (iOS)
• Worked on defining visual identity before
• Is experienced with Xd or Sketch
Here is what I am looking for in terms of deliverable:
• New style guide incl. color scheme applied to the 5-10 main iOS UI elements (e.g. buttons, text, etc.)
• App logos
• Typography (only if relevant)
• Mock-up of the main UI screen with the new brand identity (to better visualize the new identity)
In terms of rate, pre-agreed fixed rate preferred but open to consider hourly rate as well. If this goes well, there will be quite a bit of UI/ UX work helping us port the new visual identity across our app.