PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
A portfolio of your relevant desktop, mobile and tablet work is required for review. Please include a link to it in your resume or upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the application.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7 with design work experience.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Identifying the pulse of trends and learning new design technology;
- Operating a streamlined workflow between CS applications while being well-versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related technology and applications;
- Promoting growth in team members through feedback, instruction and encouragement;
- Assessing and addressing team member performance and recognizing achievements;
- Utilizing and porting between the OSX and Windows software environments;
- Being self-sufficient and demonstrating practical self-management skills; and,
- Learning and developing skills in UX/UI and web design.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Having an expressive and up-to-date presentation design portfolio;
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Keynote;
- Dissecting complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier understanding;
- Functioning as a team lead or support team member per project needs;
- Prioritizing work, communicating progress, meeting deadlines and adhering to a set budget;
- Gaining clarity around the ask at each step of the project;
- Reviewing, approving and taking ownership of team designs and deliverables;
- Building effective teaming relationships;
- Managing team member development;
- Communicating effectively in both written and verbal form; and,
- Promoting an organization's mission,and goals and applicable ways to achieve them.