Tari leverages blockchain technology to re-imagine the future of digital assets. Our mission is to make it ridiculously easy for anyone to issue, manage, and transfer experience-linked assets like concert tickets, airline miles, or in-game purchases. All without middlemen or walled gardens. To accomplish this goal, we’re building a new highly scalable, open-source, and decentralized blockchain on top of Monero, one of the most secure cryptocurrencies.
Our founding team includes well-known leaders from the worlds of entertainment and blockchain, including: the co-founder of Ticketfly (sold to Pandora for $450m), the lead maintainer of Monero (a top ten, $2bn+ market cap cryptocurrency), and the leader of the digital agency behind stars like Carrie Underwood and Lil Wayne.
Do you want to help build open source software that millions of people will use? Are you excited to implement cutting edge blockchain technologies like Mimblewimble and Lightning Network? Do you check your ego at the door and fight for the best idea regardless of where it came from? If so, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Join on the ground floor of a well-funded startup founded by a team of heavy hitters with a track record of entrepreneurial success (see above). Plenty of upside and opportunity for design ownership.
• Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle for both mobile and web platforms and from wireframes to hi-fi prototypes.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Help develop overall design system leveraging existing brand guidelines
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 4+ Years experience designing digital products and strong portfolio of UI design, mobile product design, and visual design
• Experience collaborating with designers, PMs, and engineers to deliver consumer-friendly experiences
• Ability to create prototypes at various fidelities and levels of interactivity in tools like Sketch or other prototyping tools
• Self starter who can work through ambiguity
• Strong communication skills and comfort working with remote coworkers (we have 3 offices in different cities but some of our team is entirely remote)
• Team player - no job is too big, or too small.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive compensation
• A lot of ownership of a high profile consumer mobile platform
• Excellent benefits package
• Be one of the first designers on the planet to build open source frameworks for blockchain-related tools
• Create things that will be used by many people