At Adobe, we give businesses the power to truly engage their customers by creating digital experiences tailored for every industry. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Adobe is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Advertising Cloud Design Team. We’re looking for a visionary and a thought leader who can look at the big picture while never losing track of the important details. This person will concept, plan, and deliver end-to-end user experiences and next-generation workflows that will shape the future of the advertising business. The ideal candidate should possess an excellent sense of creative strategy that enables them to communicate, negotiate, and drive design solutions for our products.
What you’ll do
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within Adobe Design guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing
- Strive to elevate the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI patterns and trends, from concept to execution
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle
- Give and receive critique in regular peer design reviews. Present and defend work to stakeholders. Articulate strategy behind design decisions.
- Evangelize for good design. Lead by example. Be an advocate for the user.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years experience working in interactive, visual, and/or UX design roles building and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products
- A proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional work under tight timelines
- Ability to think holistically about how the UI will scale in the future and across related Adobe platforms
- Experience conducting and analyzing user research
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a loosely defined agile and lean design environment
You must have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong systems design skills and innovative work to be considered for this position.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.