Adobe Design is looking for an Experience Designer who can help create next-generation authoring tools that use powerful advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning to connect creatives and enhance their work.We need a highly skilled and versatile designer who thinks holistically while caring about details. One with proven experience developing groundbreaking design solutions for complex and cutting-edge technologies. Being able to articulate the thinking behind your design decisions is crucial.You are a curious, articulate, and future-oriented designer. You push the boundaries of design, technology and user experience and are enthusiastic about the future of AI/ML in creative tools. You are able to think across disciplines and collaborate with teams and individuals from a range of backgrounds and skillsets.This is an opportunity to help shape the future of creative work and authoring tools at a company that has consistently set the industry standard and empowered creatives for over 30 years.
In this role you will:
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to conceptualize and develop design solutions to connect audiences with AI/ML functionality that will delight and inspire.
- Work with a range of teams to help make shared AI/ML components and assets accessible to the Design team and across the company from prototyping through product integration.
- Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of design for AI/ML, consistently bringing new ideas to the team.
- Work with a range of teams to align visual language and interaction mechanisms with underlying technologies.
- Design, build and test interactive prototypes to facilitate iterative designs within this emerging medium.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, designers, engineers and researchers from across Adobe.
- Be the voice of the user, balancing user requirements, client objectives, and reality.
What you need to succeed:
- BA/BFA degree, or equivalent work experience, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points, and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Enduring curiosity with a track record of shipping great designs.
- Proven in fundamental visual and interaction design principles.
- Ability to communicate a design strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from leadership in a rapid iterative design process and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Keen interest in contributing to the creative spirit of the Design team and the company.
- A deep love of design and a passion for enabling creatives through cutting-edge technologies.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.