Adobe Design is seeking a strong Sr. Experience Designer to join our growing Extensibility Team. Our team is dedicated to strategizing and building an extensibility and integrations ecosystem for all Adobe-powered experiences. We enable Adobe experiences to expand beyond our tool set to empower and inspire the ever-evolving creative work of our users.
You will join a dynamic team that is thinking about both strategy and execution to shape the future of how our users engage with Adobe. This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Strategize. You will help define the future of how people expand their capabilities by integrating Adobe and partner functionality.
- Have meaningful ownership. You’ll be responsible for guiding strategy and executing user experiences from concept to ship.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with other designers, and engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers.
- Influence. You will articulate the need and proposed solutions through sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- Lead. You’ll inspire teammates, forge relationships across disciplines and lead with design thinking.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BFA degree, or equivalent work experience, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design
- 5+ years of user experience design experience- enterprise, creativity, and productivity apps a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A history building and shipping software
- Proven in fundamental visual and interaction design principles
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic with a strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Strong prototyping skills, and the ability to find the right balance of fidelity vs. speed to effectively convey key concepts
- Ability to communicate design strategy and ideas persuasively and concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points, and translate them to practical design solutions
- Creative and analytical skills to facilitate research, synthesize and communicate findings into insights and opportunity areas that inform and inspire design
You must have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong systems design skills and innovative work to be considered for this position.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.