Adobe Design is seeking an Experience Design Manager to join our Adobe Stock team in San Francisco, CA. If you are looking to lead a team of talented designers, be the bridge between cross-functional teams, and revolutionize the way users access photography, templates, video, and design assets; this challenge is for you.
Imagine having access to millions of creative assets by the world’s best artists with just a few clicks, or being able to immediately start a tutorial for mastering a new technique. And with the same ease, sell anything you make with an Adobe app in a worldwide marketplace. This is the vision of Adobe Stock.
Are you passionate about working with cross-functional partners to drive consensus and lead with design? Are you a strategic thinker and deeply dedicated to growing and developing a collaborative design team? We are looking for someone with a consistent track record of bringing creative design solutions to market, being a passionate people manager, mentoring motivated designers, and advocating for customer-centric design in an agile engineering environment. You'll be the connector between ideas and teams with the potential to make a major impact on how creatives work every day.
- Partner with product, marketing, content, and engineering to champion design and the user’s voice throughout the product development process
- Provide leadership and regular feedback to a team of designers that contribute to various product verticals
- Connect people, ideas, and processes to achieve collaborative problem solving and integrated solutions
- Be an advocate for the design team and represent their work and interests to product management and other partner organizations
- Foster an inclusive culture that promotes psychological safety, experimentation, transparency, and teamwork
- Resource and guide design development and production from planning all the way through delivery and implementation
- Lead through example by maintaining a high bar for quality and user-centric experiences
- Communicate the big picture while working with individual designers to translate strategic goals into the details of their everyday work
- Motivate, rally, and coach a team of inspired, extraordinary designers
- Leadership experience managing a team of visual, UX, and product designers
- A real passion for design, combined with a desire to make an impact through strategically developing a team of designers
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives and consensus across organizations with varying priorities
- A user-centered approach to crafting products for people
- Intimate knowledge of modern, software design practices, tools, and processes with experience working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to develop, lead and inspire a multidisciplinary design team, encompassing visual design, UX, and prototyping
- Equal value and respect for all opinions on design irrelevant of experience
- Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through discussion and coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.