San Francisco, CA, USA
• Define user models and user interface for products and services.
• Develop workflows, user task analysis, personas, interaction flows, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high fidelity prototypes.
• Work with usability researchers to design and observe usability studies and translate usability research findings into design improvements.
• Work with Marketing to translate user wants and needs into features and experiences that are highly valuable to customers.
• Apply the best design aesthetics, effectively manage trade-offs between business needs and customer benefit.
Type: 6 + month contract or Fulltime
Location: Mountain View, CA
Submit resumes to: jobs (at) osiengineering.com