Torrance, CA, USA
• Responsible for research interviews, persona creation, and creation of wireframe design and interaction models.
• Sketch and ideate UX/UI directions and collaborate with other team members and specialties.
• Oversee and check the overall UX/UI process.
• Design the User Experience based on research activity and collaboration with other groups.
• Create the UX design of the in-vehicle Cabin Experience that will influence technology demo models, prototypes, and mass production software.
• Interact professionally with designers, engineers and suppliers worldwide.
Must Have Skillsets:
• 3-7+ years experience
• Familiarity with mobile, web, and consumer electronics.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Capable of working in quick prototyping sprints.
• Able to manage own time as well as organize team events.
• Able to manage, feedback, and control various suppliers that support various UX/UI design activities.
• Prototyping experience (from paper mockups to digital simulations).
• Familiarity with Automotive UX/UI.
Type: 1+ year contract or Fulltime
Location: Torrance, CA
Submit resumes to: jobs (at) osiengineering.com