NO WE DON’T SELL MATTRESS, AND WE DON’T DO SLEEP STUDIES… Contrary to the name, DeepSleep Studio is WIDE AWAKE! We are a full service creative agency with a focus on hospitality and restaurant branding. We work with a diverse clientele so there's always a variety of interesting projects going on. Visit us at Deepsleepstudio.com
Must be versatile, uber-responsible and above all, PASSIONATE about design and delivering unforgettable marketing materials . We live and die by ingenuity and insist on innovation in our design and strategy . Our next Creative must embrace this goal and excel at developing WOW creative concepts, have a knack for creative copywriting, and thrive in a high-speed, self-starter environment. This job offers big opportunities, big budgets, and big responsibility. Our Senior Creative will have to maintain ownership of their accounts including; client interaction, conceptualizing new and exciting creative concepts, and taking ownership of all projects under their respective accounts. This is a Senior-level, onsite, *full-time position (*after completing four-week introductory period).
Design and produce art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media, and packaging.
· Take a project from its beginning and see it through completion and ongoing support.
· Design media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the individual clients’ unique needs.
· Interact, collaborate, and apply feedback from art directors.
· Adhere to client budget and time constraints.
· Present new ideas to members of the team.
· Monitor projects throughout all phases of production.
· Develop designs that are on-brand and strategically represent the brand and speak to the key demographic.
· Leadership mindset.
· Understanding of digital marketing process, UI / UX Design & Digital Marketing ads.
· Understanding of traditional printing process, photography, illustration, and typography.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in both one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
· Accept, apply, and grow from critique and feedback.
· Ability to deal with problems and develop quick solutions.
WHAT WILL GET YOU THE GIG
· Strong Portfolio.
· 5+ years professional design experience.
· Ability to work under high-pressure, quick-turn deadlines, and still produce unique designs.
· Proficient in Creative Suite software.
· General knowledgeable of CSS, HTML is a PLUS.
· Motion Graphics is a PLUS
· Extensive experience designing for both print and digital.
· General knowledge of Wordpress platform.
Strong conceptual/strategic reasoning skills.
· Ability to collaborate with our team as well as work individually.
· Ability to swiftly create effective graphic design that conveys the campaign message (who, what, when, where, why).
· Proven experience adhering to deadlines and budgets.
· Unsinkable "glass-half-full" positive attitude.
· Ability to pull established projects over the finish line.
· Preparing projects for press/working with vendors to complete projects
COMPUTER SKILLS Mac Platform, Adobe Software
Job Type: Full-time
EMAIL RESUMES TO email@example.com
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year