Duarte is the global leader in visual storytelling. Our Art Directors are exceptionally creative, highly conceptual designers, who also happen to be excellent communicators with supernatural problem-solving skills. They uncover essential truths, define solutions, and bring them to life through compelling presentation experiences. Duarte's Art Directors have earned widespread respect for making complex simple and the invisible visible. They help clients define and realize their visions through an alchemist's blend of logical intuition and conciliatory persuasion. They are profound listeners who can channel narrative onto storyboards. And, they work under significant amount of pressure to meet tight deadlines driven by world changing agendas and top brands. Oh, and they occasionally have a little fun too.
The team you'll join:
This specific Sr Art Director position will be working along with a stellar team of designers, working on several large anchor accounts and new business clients which can include a variety of industries. Your role will consist of advancing the brand's mission through presentation and deepening it's engagement with both internal and external audiences around the world.
The super powers that will make you a perfect fit:
- You have a unique blend of topnotch leadership, technical, and client-facing skills
- You have managed creatives, thrive as a teacher/mentor, and seize opportunities for the designers you oversee to learn, grow, and reach their career goals
- You have a natural ability to set a tone for team-centric collaboration, but can work just as well by yourself as you can with others
- You're meticulous and detailed oriented, both in your technical work, and in your ability to expertly present your design thinking to designers and non-designers alike.
- You're a problem solver with the necessary project management skills to get the team across the finish line on tight deadlines
- You're a brand ambassador that easily builds trust with clients, fluidly understands their internal dynamics, and are able to distill their complex ideas into elegant and effective creative solutions on the fly
- You're equally as passionate about generating brilliant concepts as you are about diving in and executing on the deliverable
If you think you might be a match for this elite team, you'll need 3-7 years managerial experience, mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator. After Effects and motion graphics savviness give you an advantage. PowerPoint or Keynote experience preferred.