For a minute, forget about browsing job post after job post and just imagine your perfect design job. Probably not at a company that sells warranties, right? Guess again my talented, visually oriented friend. It’s here at SquareTrade. “How is that possible???” you ask. Because even though warranties are what we sell—brand love is what we make. Google us and you’ll find thousands of five-star reviews, 200,000+ followers on Facebook, and millions of views on YouTube. It’s crazy. Crazy awesome. Your job will be to help us take that love, the love we have for our customers and our customers have for us, and turn it into big ideas, killer concepts and awesome design.
You’ll be joining a world-class in-house creative team inside a company that’s soaring. SquareTrade, an Allstate company, is the fastest growing ecommerce company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. You’ll have a rare opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a profitable, high-growth company. And get some amazing work in your portfolio.
Interested? Let’s chat!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Concept fresh ideas and turn them into brilliant design
- Design across media: retail, social, web, print, email, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Stand up for innovative work
- Multitask effortlessly, juggling several projects at a time
- Think of new and innovative ways to engage our customers
- Be part of a small, fast-paced team who loves what they do
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Portfolio that shows exceptional creative and conceptual design talent, including a keen eye for typography, layout and color
- Experience designing merchandising signage and collateral for retail spaces is a major plus
- Mastery of design tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Ability to produce pixel-perfect or print-ready production assets and deliverables
- Collaborates well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment
- Maintains an expert knowledge of design trends and techniques
- 3+ years agency or in-house experience
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching), flex PTO
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k for charity)
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO