Since the company’s launch in 2013, Output has become known for great design. We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to continue and grow that vision through beautiful, unique, and user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Collaborate closely with developers, UX designers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Design product user interfaces using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows.
- Present and defend your design decisions based on fundamental principles as well as your own design thinking.
- Design solutions that put the user first by incorporating user research and using your own ability to see from a user’s perspective.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques.
- Four or more years of experience working in UI or product design role.
- Excellent visual design skills (color, typography, icons, use of space, visual hierarchy, etc.)
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Experience working with wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience building or contributing to a design system or visual language.
- Ability to solve tough problems creatively and efficiently.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Understanding of music production is a plus.