In everything we do at Molina Visuals we believe that beauty & surprise combined can change the way we perceive anything. We are a boutique creative agency that triggers this change of perception by understanding classical music and providing services that are easy to use and that deliver nothing short of the highest creative quality.
We produce high-end marketing campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences. Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a fair/deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
Molina Visuals not only aspires to be the leading creative agency in classical music & performing arts but also to become a model for a successful remote creative agency.
We are looking for a person with strong branding skills, typography and printed materials to create exquisite visual universes.
You will be working closely with the creative director and the rest of the creative team like: web designers, project managers, copywriters, motion animators, film crews & editors, photographers, photo retouchers, web developers. Top designing skills are required as well as excellent communication capacities, to bring your vision to the rest of the team and to have a good relation with them so we can all be better, more creative, and ultimately, happier! Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive minded.
Molina Visuals is expanding its team to the US. We are looking for a designer with whom we can establish a long term relation and that can grow with us in the american market. Please only apply if you are located in the Americas.
With no headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere in the US timezones.
An understanding of classical music language is required for the position.
The ideal candidate combines:
• Sensitivity for music
• Solid grasp of design concepts we are looking for a talent and sensibility in the level of the designs that you can see in our portfolio http://www.molinavisuals.com/ or in campaigns like these http://bit.ly/2G2j0bW
• Ideally with an education in design, although your portfolio will say it all.
• Understanding of how print design is merging with interactive online design
• Experience about how to visually develop brands
• Strong typographical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and results oriented
• Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks
• Extremely passioned for the projects
• Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
• Autonomous, proactive and self-motivator
• Fluency and proficiency in English is required. Please do not apply if your English is not perfect.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
• Synthesizing concepts into visual language
• Working closely with the creative director to generate ideas and concepts
• Presenting and defending designs and key milestone to peers with professionalism and without taking feedback personally
• Producing logos and all kinds of print and digital applications
• Producing style guides
• Interacting with the rest of the team during the entire processes
This is a freelance position and the work will be on an on-demand basis.
How to apply?
Please apply to the page http://molinavisuals.com/jobs/
We’re really looking forward to hearing from you