A leading sports entertainment company in Manhattan is looking for a Freelance Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join their creative team for contract-to-perm opportunity!
The Jr. Motion Designer will be responsible for creating both 2D motion graphics and animations, primarily for web and social media. The position will incorporate creating original, innovative designs, as well as animating and enhancing established artwork.
The ideal candidate is a sports fan who is excellent at 2D motion graphics, eager to work hard, and excited to join a team of talented creatives in a fast-paced environment!
- Expert in After Effects and Photoshop
- Excels at 2D motion graphics design and animation
- Experience creating motion graphics for web and social media
- Minimum of 2 years of professional motion graphics design experience
- MUST have a motion design reel to apply!
- Experience working in the sports industry and/or sports fan!
- Video editing capabilities; proficiency with Premiere Pro
- This is an initial 6 month contract-to-perm opportunity
- A motion design reel/portfolio is REQUIRED in order to apply
- The designer must be available to work onsite immediately in New York